1. This website is operated by Yarns Online. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Yarns Online where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. We endeavour to keep stock levels on this site as accurate as possible.
Please note that our system does not allocate stock until an order has been paid for and is 'complete' i.e. adding an item to your basket without checking out and paying will not allocate stock to you. In these circumstances, if stock levels are low, an item may show as 'in stock' when you add an item to your basket, but may not be in stock by the time that payment is made. Please also note that if stock levels are low, it is possible for an item to be in stock when you place it in your basket, but not be in stock as you pay because another customer is checking out the same item at the same time.
If an item is out of stock, we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible. We will place any out of stock items on backorder for you if possible. Providing the in-stock part of your order totals at least our carriage free threshold we will ship this immediately for you and will then send the remaining item/items once they are back in stock, on a standard service at no additional cost. Please note that this applies to UK deliveries only. If you are an international customer we will ship your order all together once your backorder item is in stock.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us within 14 calendar days, and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
11a. Books and printed patterns are exempt from our Returns and Refund Policy.
11b. Digital downloads are exempt from our Returns and Refund Policy as they are downloaded immediately upon completion of payment. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 sections 37(a) and 37(b).
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
13. Yarns Online shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
14. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
16. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Yarns Online whether written or oral.
17. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
19. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.