1. We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied and you would like to return an item, this policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Yarns Online.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
5. If you think the item you purchased was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund, as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. You must notify us prior to returning your order, otherwise we may not be able to accept it. Goods must be returned to us in a sellable condition within 14 working days from the date you notified us of your intent. It is your responsibility to ensure the item/s are packaged securely. If the item has been damaged in any way, the item will be returned to you and you may be charged for any additional carriage. (Please remember to enclose details of your name and address inside the parcel and affix sufficient stamps to cover the return postage costs, any amount outstanding to the courier will be deducted from your refund.)
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 7 working days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received, and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
11. Faulty Goods - In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty or damaged, please contact us immediately. We will replace the item or reimburse you in full. Where the goods are damaged in transit, please ensure you declare the damage to the courier when signing for the parcel, as failing to do so will invalidate any claim.